Sunday 5 July 2015

Disney Land Or Disney world

                                                                          Disney Land

Hey guys today i have made Disney Land or Disney world!

The igloo includes...
Splash mountain! (Ride)
Rocky mountain! (Ride)
Meet a princess or prince
Staircase to secret garden 
Food Stand
And a picture spot (Pirate and mermaid cove)

Tell meh what you think and rate it out of 10! And if you've been to either Disney land or Disney world 

Byeeeeeee

-Cutie <3

10 comments:

  1. What no castle?? I don't feel like this is a very good depiction of what Disney World/Disneyland is. Whenever I make something based on a location I like to look at pictures of the park, so the igloo is accurate. For example, if I made a Disney World I would look at pictures of splash mountain so I could include it in the igloo. Also, there's too much dirt do you want the tourists to get dirty when walking around?? I don't really like the item choice either, it seems like a rare item showcase rather than a creative igloo. 4.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to say this but everything I would say is the same as Alex. I'm sorry but...
    2.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Alex and Ryan, I'm really srry to say it.
    5/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4.5/10 not a very good igloo sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry but I like Honeypup34's better I am soooooo sorry 5/10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish i never made this now q q XD

    ReplyDelete