Thursday 2 July 2015

Pirate Theme Park by Verde Sal

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here with another new igloo. Today I am continuing my line of pirate igloos with this one, a Pirate Theme Park. :D Take a look:


This igloo features:
-Boat rides
-Souvenir/Prize booth
-Snack bar
-Outdoor seating
-Island scenery

This igloo is actually the result of me messing with the new costume trunk furniture item. :D It's also definitely one of my favorite igloos I've ever made. So yeah, please tell me what you think about it in the comments. Leave a rating out of 10 with any tips to improve this igloo. Peace,

-Verde Sal

1 comment:

  1. I like almost everything, I just don't like the costume trunk all the way along -- I think you could change the middle section of costume trunks.

    9.5/10

    ReplyDelete