Saturday 4 July 2015

Hello my dear friends!

I am pretty excited to be a new author of this blog, I thank Harry for giving me this great oportunity to be here. My penguin name is Race Agains but you can just tell me race. I am now 15 years old ( my bd was on July 1st) and I currently live in Mexico, also I'm pretty happy cus I just finished middle school. I love to make igloos so I hope you guys like my creations. Here is my player card :D                                                                  
Please feel free to send me a message if you want :)

18 comments:

  1. Welcome and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog and I hope 15 is treating you well so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog, and happy birthday! I also just finished middle school. I'm looking forward to your next igloo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sal, I was wondering if you speak spanish?

      Delete
    2. He's from California his initials are sal and he's favorite color is green and he made it Hispanic

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the blog, and not forget happy b'day! And i'm exited to see your igloos, from what Harry posted a few weeks are really good, that's why i'm exited :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one of my favorite igloo makers of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you have to have offer, from what I've seen you definitely have tons of potential!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay from what I seen so far, your igloos are amazing! So, welcome to the blog Race!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering when you'd be joining us! The igloos I've seen from you so far are incredible, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg sorry I was in New Mexico at this time congrats and HAPPY HAPPY REALLY LATE BDAY XD

    ReplyDelete