Monday 20 July 2015

[SPECIAL SERIES] :: House Hunters #4 - Girl's Room

Hey guys! I'm back from my trip and you know what that means....A new house hunters episode! I would like to thank everyone for submitting igloos for the contest and I would like to remind you that the winners will be announced during the House Hunters Finale. Anyways, this time it's a girl's room and includes a bunk bed for sleepovers, a closet, stuffed animals, a makeup vanity and storage. Check it out!
Girl's Room
What do you think? Comment below with a score out of 10 and with suggestions to improve!

5 comments:

  1. I like table, don't think the mirror choice was right. I hate the flooring. I'm not a fan of this igloo but the details were good. 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. What furniture item is the purple "mirror" called?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What furniture item is the purple "mirror" called?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. The bit in the back with the blue tables. It's a bunk bed

      Delete