Saturday 1 August 2015

Author of the Month : July 2015 results!

It's August 1st and that means it's time for the results of Author of the Month : July 2015! This month we had a Pirate Theme Park igloo, several 4th Of July igloos, an Underwater Caves igloo & more! But who came out on top? ...

 
3rd : Cutiepie813 (4 Votes / 7%)

2nd : RaceAgains Cp (15 Votes / 25%)

1st : Harry Cp (32 Votes / 54%)

Thank you to everyone who voted! Thank you to everyone who voted for me, I wasn't expecting a result like that - I'm very overwhelmed. Now, what can we expect from August? The CP Times seems to advertise a promising catalog with summer themed items. Why not have a Summer igloo contest this month?!

Who did you vote for? Let me know in the comments!
Venice, Italy

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Harry! I voted for you, I love the diagonal layout. Great job, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, have a nice holiday in Cornwall, I just got back today!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations my friend :D You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The summer contest idea would be awesome.

      Delete
  4. Yay congrats Harry!!!

    ReplyDelete