Saturday 8 August 2015

I'm back?! Wow... + Mel's Throwbacks #3

what

what

what

what

what!?!?!?!

I'M BACK?!

Wow, shocker right?!

Hi everyone! I'm back! After struggling with summer studies (this year was rough and my marks were not so great because it was the start of a new school-cycle (portuguese thing, ask if you want me to explain), so my mum suggested I studied a bit in summer and that's what I did. Again I had my GCSE-like exams, those actually went perfectly, and also I was dealing with something really rough: DEPRESSION. I may or may not be a little better now... Don't worry.
Some people may see me as a happy person but I just do that to hide who I really am inside and how I feel about some events in my life - I fear being looked at with pity and sympathy, which is not what I want at all.
Don't worry about me and I'd like you to not mention anything about my mental state right now or whatever. I'm fine. seriously.

Sooo, since I'm so uncreative right now and ran out of ideas, I'd like you to put some in the comment box below! I'd be happy to use any of them for future igloos because seriously, in the past few months my head exploded and I had a brain fart so yep, no creative ideas. 

And I also wanna announce that I'm continuing the House room igloo segment I was doing with Joey before I forgot about it! Joey won't be on it though, he's still on hiatus, but I'll still do it :). Hopefully some good results will be coming up!

For today, I have the third (I think?!?! Jesus) Mel's Throwbacks!!!

Today's igloo is an unfinished farm I had done but never finished last year, around June. When I pretty much had already joined the blog and was the newest young grasshopper. Which I still am. God damn it.
So today's challenge for you guys, is to point out the mistakes in it and what I should've added before I had yet another brain fart and completely blacked out :).
The comment with the best ideas will be featured in one of my upcoming posts which will include a remake and continuation of this farm! What do you think? Sound good? :))

So, that's all for today guys, and I'm really happy to be back.
Stay peachy.
~Mel

PS: I developed an unconditional love for the Divergent Trilogy. I'll never look at numbers the same way again. RIP MEL

15 comments:

  1. :P cool I like the garden :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suggestions please? This is a throwback and I'm doing a remake so I want people to help me. That's what the post is about.

      Delete
    2. sorry about not doing this sooner I try to find something like cafe book store on the beach :P XD one of those two XD

      Delete
    3. Ohhhh, :D
      thanks!!
      cafe book store, like the coffee shop right? sounds nice
      and on the beach - summer
      I GOT THAT SUMMERTIME SUMMERTIME SADNESS!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back (finally!)

    Ideas : Garden Centre, Dungeons, Tropical Getaway, Modern House, Area 51, Lake Cabins, Bomb Shelter, Factory, Cave Expedition, Mountain Expedition, Prom, Island, Cove, Castle Gardens, Prehistoric Village, Town, Emporium, Palace, Theme Park, The Eden Project, Bank, University, Cavern

    Something like this place maybe http://prntscr.com/82bjpn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you Harry.
      My phone died.
      I'll get into kik as soon as it comes back to life
      DAD COMES BACK IN TEN DAYS NOOO
      and thanks for the ideas :DDD

      Delete
  3. Make a junkyard w/ bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF COURSE.
      BUNNIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

      Delete
  4. Welcome back, sadly I'm going into a hiatus very soon because school is starting and I need to focus on school right now (8th grade if wondering). Alright to the ideas part, here are some ideas I was going to do but have no time for yet : Halloween in Summer, Superheroes Headquarters, Villains Lair, Haunted Maze, Underground Sewers, annnnndd yeah that's pretty much all the ideas I have right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww :(
      I'm going to 8th grade too and my mum ain't letting me on the computer except weekends, so i guess i could do weekly stuff.
      Halloween in summer sounds great! and omg
      superheroes headquarters
      MARVEL
      FANTASTIC 4
      MILES TELLER
      AHHHHh
      thank you for the ideas, that's great <3

      Delete
    2. too bad i dont like the rest of the superheroes movies ;o;
      i like fantastic 4 bc miles teller bby <3

      Delete
  5. It's cool you're back! :D I like the igloo!
    I remember my unconditional love for the Divergent trilogy too. It lasted all through 6th grade :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D. Suggestions?
      And ahhh, divergent and I have been loving each other (i think) since april
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

      Delete
  6. Mellllllll OMG I MISS YOU Okay here are suggestions: The gap, L.A, Bunny garden (Where the bunnies live) Hmmmmmmmmm Okay I ran out of ideasπŸ‡πŸ° Mellll Im sorry to hear that you are going through depression, "I may not understand but I will listen and care" *Picks up bunny and puts on your head :3* You are not alone, people care about you πŸ’™ But im glad you are back πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‡πŸ°

    ReplyDelete