Saturday 15 August 2015

High Street igloo by Harry Cp

Hey guys! Today I have an igloo based on something common in my home town - a High Street. If you don't know what a High Street is, it's basically a street with shops and people live above the shops. In my home town though, it's a little different because some areas of the high street have two levels of shops. I couldn't make an exact re-creation but I have tried and here is the result :

High Street igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes:
  • Cafe
  • Clothes Shop
  • Flower Shop
  • Music Shop
  • Clock tower
  • Living space
  • Busking station
Let me know what you think of the igloo by rating it in the comments /10 and maybe I could use your advice to improve my igloo! 

This is the last igloo in Season 4 of Igloo Ideas... Episode 10 of Igloo Ideas will premiere soon and an Igloo Ideas announcement will follow...

1 comment: