Wednesday 5 August 2015

Open-Concept House Interior [Igloo Design]

Remember Alex's recent igloo contest where you had to make a Kitchen and Living Room for the Waddlez? I entered that contest with my entry and actually decided to expand on what I had already made to make a full house interior - something I haven't done for a while. Take a look :

Open-Concept House Interior igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Kitchen with window
  • Dining section
  • Study/Work place
  • Living room section
  • Bathroom with mirror
  • Bedroom
  • Puffle play toy
I gave the house quite a modern feel in terms of colours due to the open-concept. The only room which does have privacy is the Bathroom which realistically does need to have a door!

What do you think of this igloo? Let me know in the comments by rating the igloo /10 and suggesting what I could do to improve the igloo. Also, let me know if I should make an exterior to complete the house :)

24 comments:

  1. That is freaking awesome man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is freaking awesome man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What furniture item did you use for the windows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your entire ideas about kitchen, living room, bedroom all is good and totally fabulous Home Design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome igloo, Harry! I love the colors and furniture you chose. My only tip is to make sure everything is perfectly aligned. (Shoe racks, bookshelves, flooring, etc.) Besides that, everything else is great, I don't think I could make a better one myself. Also, an exterior to go with it is a great idea :) 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  6. /this is good but about the bed... oh anyway 9/10 XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CP needs some beds for furniture!

      Delete
    2. agree I can't make anymore beds with couches XD

      Delete
  7. Hi it's me again Cookie1115 ,
    Many like my igloo I Works will send an igloo to you but I do not know where to send it , please respond to them.The response means a lot to me . :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Harry, can u try to make a Cruise Ship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Close enough :: http://prntscr.com/82234l

      Delete
  9. Hi it's me again Cookie1115 I have created a blog and have posted my first igloo picture hope you find it . : D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What are the blue speakers called?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are there any other openings for another author?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Enter our summer igloo contest which is essentially author auditions:)

      Delete
  14. Hey Harry, i made my own family igloo, its small but has a great look in my opinion.

    Here's the link! http://prntscr.com/83r4zx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously!!!! Has anyone else seen it???

      Can you put it on the Blog in like asap!!!???

      Delete