Sunday 30 August 2015

What's new in September 2015?

Just thought I'd update you on what's new in September 2015 for the blog :
  • Igloo Makers Wish List
  • 2 New Authors (#1 revealed on September 2nd)
  • Author Of The Month (August Results)
  • Author Of The Month (September Edition)
  • "Goodbye"
  • New Furniture? Rant
  • Potential Igloo Ideas [S5] information
  • & New Igloos from our authors
  • "13 Nights Of Horror" Announcement
  • 2 Year Anniversary
I would also like to mention that Lela has decided to leave the blog due to being inactive and with the start of school looming. Thank you for your contributions Lela!

Also, welcome back Melanie who I hope will continue to post some great new igloos!

Is there anything you want to see? Let me know in the comments.

If any authors have anything special planned for September, let me know and I'll add it to the list.

13 comments:

  1. Goodbye?
    Uhhh what does what mean,,? Like the blog is closing? Another author is leaving???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait and see (The blog is not closing tho)

      Delete
  2. WHAT LELA?! NOOOOOO!!!!! D: SHE IS MY FRIEND!!! *cries* I will miss her! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry... am I a new author???

    Nirasha123

    P.s,
    Good luck with ur future Lela!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No because currently you are unable to contact me.

      Delete
    2. Im really srry that i can't contact you, is there ny other way you can contact me, i would "LOVE" to be on the blog! :( :)

      Delete
  4. My friend is Lela we played Oasis me and Lela are weird/crazy friends I will miss her! but I still see her on Google+ :) good job Lela! :( (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao ''hope''
    yeah i'll try to post as much as possible
    i probably will be lazy with my posts since my timetable is kinda full but atleast you'll see some igloos.
    + i do have something planned for september ;)... not telling just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! 2 new authors! :O I can't wait to see who that'll be. One is gonna be Babycrier though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The authors are gonna be revealed today, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One will, and another one later in the month which is yet to be determined.

      Delete