Sunday 23 August 2015

Summer Igloo Contest RESULTS [PART 2]

Hey everyone! We received a huge number of entries for the Summer Igloo Contest so I had to split the results into two separate posts : the Authors' igloos and the Non Authors' igloos. Finally, we have the Non-Authors' igloos -- the one you have all been waiting for. Here are all of your entries :

Pick Your Own igloo by Buterfli358
Beach igloo by Ski With Me

Waterpark igloo by Topher818

Beach & Boardwalk igloo by Babycrier

Beach Party (Night) igloo by Politzania

https://epicigloos.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/screen-shot-2015-07-10-at-7-52-20-pm.png
Volcano igloo by Cheezlovermw
















































































Summer Lounge igloo by Geeing

Rainforest Cafe igloo by Zenny

Drive In Cinema igloo by Fire Boy 166

Beach & Boardwalk igloo by Igloo Likes









































House igloo by Littlee37
Beach House igloo by Maxie Ride

Beach-Side Town igloo by Hannahton
Cruise igloo by Kc Sunshine1

Hawaiian Summer Luau igloo by Demisalvino
Resort igloo by Nirasha123

Beach Book Store igloo by RosyFancy1
















































































Thank you to EVERYONE who entered! It was extremely tough picking a winner as there were some great igloos. I've decided to have 2 runners-up and one winner.

The winner has a complete igloo with lots of detail ; their creativity is clear and their igloos suits the theme 'Summer' well.

The runners up are....

Nirasha123 and Politzania 
Nirasha123
Politzania









The winner is...

BABYCRIER
WINNER : Beach & Boardwalk igloo by Babycrier!
Great igloo Babycrier -- congratulations on winning! I hope everyone had fun participating and creating their igloos.

As you know, I'm also looking for a New Author to join us here on this website and this contest was also considered as auditions. I now have a good idea of certain people who could join me and the other authors. If you want to join me, you need to contact me by private message either on Twitter OR YouTube and I will let you know if you are in the running.

Once again, thank you to everyone who took part, it was very hard to judge!

44 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Complete igloo, Suits the theme, Lots of detail

      Delete
    2. Agreed @geeing!!
      No offense babycrier

      Delete
    3. babycrier is a friendly guy give him a chance

      Delete
    4. In my opinion Babycrier was a good choice! You don't need to make a big fuss over the winner!!! ��

      Delete
    5. It's not a big fuss, it's his opinion.
      In my opinion, I wouldn't pick him either.
      Babycrier has made so many appearences in the blog over the past that it's honestly kind of getting annoying in my opinion.
      Some other people could've had the chance.
      Congratulations to him nonetheless.

      Delete
    6. I agree with what Melanie said. Plus, some of you guys are saying that "he's nice so he deserves it." ???? Yeah he's nice but that doesn't justify his win... just because he's nice. Politzania, Igloo Likes, and maybe Zenny should have been runner ups or winners IMO.

      Delete
  2. Hopefully I am in the running :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW I Did Mine Both On CPPS.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a good friend to me he did good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so weird XD. Like I'm the only one who didn't screen shot :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone's igloos were great! :D
    A special congrats to Nirasha123, Polit, and Babycrier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Babycrier, Nirasha123, and Politzania!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Babycrier! Your igloo looks great! It was fun being a part of this contest. I look forward to participating in more contests in the future!
    -Fire boy 166

    ReplyDelete
  9. an igloo with tallest trees as walls is a runner up lmao

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder what the next contest is gonna be...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay i came in 2nd or 3rd, and also....

    Congrats Babycrier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, well done coming Top 3. If you want to discuss author positions, please make a YouTube or Twitter account and contact me

      Delete
    2. Im sorry but i don't have twitter or Youtube!

      Can i talk to u im a different way?

      Delete
    3. my parents wouldn't let me have those accounts...sorry....

      Delete
    4. Hey Harry, i was just showing you some igloos so you know a bit about what i can do...

      Cafe and Park- http://prntscr.com/88nksg

      Restaurant- http://prntscr.com/88nl8e

      Fishing Trip- http://prntscr.com/88nltx

      Summer Cafe- http://prntscr.com/88np5e

      These are the main igloos i have made, hope you like them!!!

      Nirsha123

      P.s,
      can you give me a rating or some advice?
      Thx

      Delete
    5. I like all of them....the first one if my favorite.

      Delete
    6. The resort wasn't so good to me but you have pretty good quality stuff!

      Delete
    7. Thanks, but I can't have a blogger account cause my parents won't let me have gmail. :(
      I only have outlook, if that works that's good

      Nirasha123

      P.s,
      Thanks for the comments!!!

      Delete
    8. Oh shoot :(. I think blogger posts only work with blogger accounts or G+, I'm not sure.
      You can create a blogger account with an outlook account I think.
      Google goes buying everything.

      Delete
  12. Congratulations to the winner.
    In my opinion I think he shouldn't have won, to be honest. Babycrier has made so many appearences in the blog over the past that it's honestly kind of getting annoying in my opinion.
    Some other people could've had the chance of winning, I liked the Rainforest Cafe igloo by Zenny and that would've been my winner. Honestly better than Nirasha123's igloo, who was a runner-up. I think it suited the theme nicely and was well-made.
    Congratulations to him nonetheless.
    Note that this is my opinion before you bullshit on it. Opinions are like buttholes, we all have them and it stinks, and I feel great for getting this out of my chest because I thought that it had to be said.
    Congrats runner ups and winner, again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah but harry said that Zenny's igloo didn't fit the theme of summer.

      Delete
    2. How did her igloo not fit the theme of Summer? Rainforests are usually appreciated during the summertime. On spring it usually rains a lot, nope. Autumn, same thing. Winter is just out of question. People usually visit landscapes like that on summer, so a Rainforest Cafe actually fits the theme.
      If that's his opinion... We have to take a look at reality as well though.
      So, no buts from now on.
      I stay true to my opinion Gee ;).

      Delete
    3. Geeing I said the other igloos suited the theme better

      Delete
    4. Awe, thank you Melanie! I really appreciate your comment about my iggy! And, congrats to Babycrier and the runner-ups. You all did a wonderful job ^-^

      -Zenny P.S. I love your igloos Mel! They're very creative.

      Delete
    5. OO, imo my igloo fitted into the theme?...

      Delete
    6. It fitted into the theme but to me it wasn't good enough @Nirasha.
      @Zenny No problem :). And thanks! I'm not that good, though.. ;)

      Delete
  13. I'm not sure Babycrier's is my favourite tbh I would've preferred if the volcano or nighttime beach party won. Some of these weren't so good, others were really creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can someone please tell me which items Babycrier used to make the boardwalk igloo? I'm trying to make it, but I can't figure out what the dirt floor is (Not the gardens), the big stair-way boulder thing, the bushes, and that stick next to the green chair? Thanks if you can help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dirt floor : "Weathered Path" id. 745
      Stairs : "Monster Bleachers" id. 2000
      Boulder : "Jutting Rock" id. 727 AND "Puffle Cave" id. 2300
      Bush : "Hedge Tree" id. 687
      Stick : "Tennis Net" id. 520 (Rotated)

      Hope I helped

      Delete
  15. Also, what about the glass? (Above the bamboo chair)

    ReplyDelete