Sunday 9 August 2015

Goodbye for now? JaydenCP

Hi,

Well this isn't a "Quiting Post" just a post about a hiatus I'm going to have very soon because like others I'm starting school this month. I'm starting 8th grade soon and I feel like I need to focus more on my school work this year to be prepare for high school. Honestly I enjoy making igloos for your enjoyment, but right now isn't the best time. I am still sorta active on my YouTube channel (JaydenCP) right now because I'm finishing up some cpmv stuff but other than that I won't be active for the rest of the month. I hope you all understand that I can't balance school and igloos all together.

Harry, sorry I won't be an reliable author for the rest of the month.  
So, I guess this is a goodbye for now.

Cya in the next post (probably will be in September)
    -JaydenCP

1 comment: