Monday 24 August 2015

School igloo by Harry Cp!

Hey! I decided to make a School igloo. I made a School earlier this year but I decided it wasn't good enough and so I gave it another shot and the igloo turned out 10x better. I still took some elements from my original School igloo and ex-author Sofia's many school designs also helped influence the outcome. Take a look :

School igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Maths class (Lower left)
  • English class (Lower right)
  • Art class (Top left)
  • Science class (Top right)
  • Entrance & Trophy display
  • Canteen (Cafeteria)
  • Lockers
I think in general, College's are over-rated as people put more effort into the accomadation rather than the classrooms so I hope this igloo gives you some new classroom ideas.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments. Don't forget to suggest what I could do to improve the igloo.

1 comment: