Monday 17 August 2015

Fall Festival

Hey guys! In honor of the upcoming fall season, I have created a Fall Festival igloo. This igloo includes a hay ride, a pumpkin patch, a candy eating contest, a corn field maze, a puffle squirt game booth, a snack booth complete with candy apples corn and popcorn, a small pond and autumn trees with falling leaves. Check it out!
Fall Festival
What do you think? Comment below with a score out of 10! Personally, I love all the small details, but I wish I could've used weathered paths instead of graveyard dirt.

1 comment:

  1. You make the best fall igloos! The corn maze is so creative and I like the booths as well. I think you should concentrate on the back of the igloo and do something with the walls or at least try and cover more of the transition between floor and wall at the back -- maybe put grass behind the candy eating contest to compliment the right side. Also depending on item limit, I would have liked something better in the top right corner. 9/10

    ReplyDelete