Thursday 20 August 2015

Beach House by Verde Sal [SUMMER IGLOO CONTEST ENTRY]

Hey what's up everybody, it's Verde Sal here. Today I've got an entry for Harry's summer igloo contest, a beach house/vacation house. I took some elements from Harry's open-concept house igloo, which you can see here. Anyways, here's the igloo:

Beach House by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Two bedrooms
-Kitchen
-Bathroom
-Living room area
-Beachfront location

I haven't made a house interior before, but I'm happy with how it turned out. I also went with the red color scheme for something a little different. There were a lot more little details I wanted to add (outdoor furniture, plants, more detail in bedrooms, etc.), but I hit the item limit pretty quickly. If you have any suggestions for this igloo, feel free to leave them in the comments with a rating out of 10. :D Peace,

-Verde Sal

1 comment:

  1. So many Beach igloos from you, I'm glad you atleast took it in a different direction this time. The main problem for me is that the windows at the front aren't decorated inside which looks odd. Although the toilet has a door, it seems to have a low wall so people could watch you do your business aha. I also think the toilet door should be vertical and next to the end step, not behind the Ship Deck. I like the entrance and the symmetrical bedrooms. You also have a clear colour scheme and I like how you included a roof. 9/10

    ReplyDelete