Sunday 9 August 2015

Music Store igloo by Harry Cp!

Hey everyone, today I have made a Music Store! During Job Duty, I had tried multiple times to create a Music Store and nothing really worked but finally, after all those months, I have made a complete one! Take a look :

Music Store igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Store entrance
  • Pay desk
  • Guitar displays
  • Drum displays
  • Pianos and keyboards
  • Band practise
I have always found that making a Music Store means you will hit the item limit early on. The same happened in this igloo as I would of liked to have added more instruments on display.

Let me know what you think of this igloo in the comments by rating it /10 and letting me know what I could do to improve the igloo!

This is the 29th igloo in Igloo Ideas [S4], one more igloo and then Season 4 will be complete, or will it? Igloo Ideas announcement coming soon ;)

5 comments:

  1. random instruments everywhere xd 9/10 also this is cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9.5/10 excellent igloo Harry.
    -0.5 I don't like the check out area

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great igloo. The symmetry is perfect but some of the things were not lined well. And I have to agree with Geeing on the check out area, I think that it could improve. :-)

    ReplyDelete