Thursday 20 August 2015

IGLOO IDEAS [SHOW] ANNOUNCEMENT

As you guys know, Igloo Ideas [S4] completed production last weekend with another 30 igloos rolled out between 15 episodes. Well now I'm delighted to announce that Igloo Ideas [S4] has been renewed for an additional 5 episodes which means 15 more igloos and bringing the TOTAL number of Igloo Ideas episodes to 105!

I am pleased with how Igloo Ideas [S4] is running due to the overall editing of the episodes and the views seem to reflect that, being considerably higher than Igloo Ideas [S3]. Season 4, Episode 2 even surpassed 1.1k views - AMAZING!

I have already made the first 3 igloos to roll out for Season 4 Episode 11, and I think the School igloo is one of my best igloos in Season 4.

Perhaps even more episodes will be announced?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Igloo Ideas : Season 5

Along with the order of more Season 4 episodes, I am happy to confirm that there will be a Season 5 of Igloo Ideas! How will this differ from Season 4? 

Season 5 will officially be the remaking season. What does that mean? I will be remaking some of my old igloos from Season 1 and Season 2 which could be updated to suit the new skills and new furniture that I have picked up over the years. 

Right now, I am unsure as to how many episodes there will be but I can confirm that Season 5 will air whilst Season 4 is still airing.

The reason why Season 5 will be remaking old igloos is because Cp hasn't released any new furniture for a while which makes it hard to continue coming up with new ideas. Also, a lot of the older ideas are common igloo ideas so I would love to update my versions for you guys.

More Season 5 news coming soon :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24 HOURS LEFT ON THE IGLOO CONTEST

2 comments: