Sunday 4 October 2015

2nd New Author!!!

*throws confetti*

Hello world, Brooke here!
 As you can tell, I am the other new author that was going to join the blog! I was freaked out when I was accepted, but here I am now. In addition, because I'm new, let me tell you a few things about myself.

-My name is Buterfli358, but if you ever see me in-game, you can call me Brooke :P
-I live in New York *starts singing Alicia Keys XD*
-I only play Club Penguin.
-I've been making igloos since 2007 but I found the blog 2 years ago.

Here is a picture of my player card in Club Penguin:



I hope I can help everyone with their igloos, and I'll be posting some igloos soon.

- Brooke

17 comments:

  1. Welcome! I can't wait to see your igloos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I miss something? Everyone keeps on talking about there being a contest.. Is that how you became author?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is how I became an author. There was a summer igloo contest in around August or July, and the contest held auditions for new authors.

      Delete
  3. Heyo! Welcome to the blog! I can't wait to see what you post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, just want to say CONGRATZ for being a new author!
    In SOOO excited to see ya iggys!

    And i live in Australia

    Nirasha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Congrats Brooke!! I'm so happy for youu 💕 Now we can make igloos together and other shit 😂😏 You're a great addition to the blog and I hope to see your igloos soon! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! btw, only you have the ability to call me Savage Samosa XD

      Everyone else, it's just an inside joke lol

      Delete
  6. Welcome to the blog Brooke. I hope your igloos are of the high standard of the other authors here. I'm sure they will be. *lad wink*

    cheeky nandos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!, And omg, you just said nandos. Are you talking about the restaraunt???

      Delete