Wednesday 14 October 2015

Cooking Contest igloo

*throws confetti*

Brooke here.

So, an additional fact about me; I love cooking. Therefore, I thought, why not make a culinary-inspired igloo. Today I present to you a Cooking Contest igloo. Check it out:



I made another version of this igloo, that's why I'm saying it's new and improved, and I made this igloo a long time ago, so mind the uneven flooring. Despite my flaws, this Cooking Contest includes: 

-4 cooking stations
-Chef's waiting room 
-Judges' table

It doesn't include much but a cooking contest is something that many players would like to role-play in. Finally, rate me out of 10 and tell me if I should take out or add anything. Bai! *disappears*
-Brooke

6 comments:

  1. I have a few tips for your igloo. You should probably remove the rocks in the middle/front, because they appear to be jutting into the interior of the igloo. Maybe add some walls instead, such as fridges rotated sideways. Also, try to keep the colors consistent, like using the same colored cityscapes, and flooring items that go together well. Lastly, there's a lot of empty space in the middle. 6.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1- use walls instead of rocks
    2- there is too much empty space in the middle
    1- different color cityscapes

    well you gotta add walls i'm sorry! 6/10 XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, don't use rocks for an interior igloo, make walls instead with fridges and/or bookshelves. The wooden walks are very messy. Maybe add some TV show production style items? Add steps (shoe rack) to hide the transition between ancient bench and wooden walk. 6.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everybody about the rocks. And, as Harry stated, the wooden walks are quite messy && the color scheme isn't very good. Instead of using rocks, I suggest using fridges or some type of other wall to replace the rocks. Sorry if this rating sounds mean lol, I'm just stating my opinion. 6.5/10 ily though <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should've also added desks or table tops for the cooking stations because currently the only thing you can set food on is the oven and the judges' table.

    ReplyDelete