Wednesday 28 October 2015

Author Of The Month : October 2015

Welcome to the Author of the Month October 2015 edition. The author with the winning igloo will become Author of the Month! The poll will end on the 1st November. This will be Brooke's first time competing! Most of the igloos are Halloween/Fall themed in honour of Halloween.

Check out our authors with their favourite igloo that they posted in the last month :

Cutiepie813 :
Trick Or Treating
Zenny Cp :
Haunted House Exterior
Alex1941 :
Trick Or Treating Neighbourhood
Harry Cp :
Haunted Lake

Brooke CP :
Clothes Shop
Verde Sal :
Sports Bar

JaydenCP :
Fall Farmers Market
RaceAgains Cp :
Hidden Village
Rules :
- This is a friendly contest, do not ask people to vote for certain people
- Authors CANNOT vote for themselves
- Vote for who you think made the best igloo from the last month
- To pick your winner, vote on the poll to your right

10 comments:

  1. Personal Rankings:
    1. Alex
    2. Harry
    3. Race Agains
    4. Jayden
    5. Cutie
    6. Brooke
    7. Zenny

    Also, can you change my igloo to the sports bar or trick or treating? Either one, just the graveyard was probably my least favorite this month. Thanks Harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Harry
    2. Verde Sal
    3. Alex
    4. Race
    5. Zenny
    6. Brooke
    7. Cutie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I didn't do anything fall related at all xd

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Harry
    2. Alex
    3. Race Agains
    4. Verde Sal
    5. Jayden
    6. Zenny
    7. Cutie
    8. Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harry's igloo is good and I like Race Again's too. Brooke was my second favourite. But my vote this month goes to Verde Sal and his excellent sports bar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised people are ranking Brooke so low down. If it's because her igloo isn't Autumn-themed it's not important, because it's not a themed contest. Either way it's the best igloo I've seen from her. Good job to everyone this month.

      Delete
  6. Hello, my name is Yehaw, I have been in cp for a year and half, cp is so fun and I wish to destroy MEGGBOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can I join to the monthly igloos?
    Btw, I have no Gigi so can I vote with clothes?

    ReplyDelete