Tuesday 6 October 2015

IGLOO IDEAS | THE REMAKES [EPISODE 1]

Hey guys! Sunday marked the premiere date of my brand new series Igloo Ideas : The Remakes, also known as Igloo Ideas [S5]. In this season, I'll be remaking some of my old ideas from the first two seasons of Igloo Ideas. I would love for you to check out the first episode, and here it is :


This episode includes :
  • Haunted House [REMAKE]
  • Town & Garden [REMAKE]
I would love to hear feedback on the episode and the igloos features so don't forget to leave a comment on the video and like the video if you enjoyed it! 

More episodes coming soon from both Season 4 and Season 5 of Igloo Ideas!

2 comments:

  1. I see me in there XD good video

    Haunted House was my favorite XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout of the haunted house is perfect and I love the items you've used. The colour scheme is also great. My only con(nor) is that if possible some rooms should've been filled more as they're a little empty. But I understand, item limit :/ 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete