Saturday 17 October 2015

Sports Bar & Restaurant by Verde Sal + Igloo Discoveries #92 : Babycrier

Hey guys, it's Verde Sal here with a couple new igloos to show you. :D First, here's a Sports Bar & Restaurant. Take a look:

Sports Bar & Restaurant by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Reception desk
-Kitchen/bar area
-Two TV booths
-More seating

Next, I have an early Thanksgiving igloo made by Babycrier. I thought this was really creative, it's a Turkey Farm. Take a look:

Turkey Farm by Babycrier
I really like the matching color scheme and all of the detail he has added. Great igloo!

If you have any tips or suggestions for my igloo or Babycrier's igloo, please let me know in the comments, it is appreciated. :D Peace,

-Verde Sal

4 comments:

  1. I love the sports bar! A very original idea and executed very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sports Bar is one of my favourite igloos from you! The wall decoration is great, the posters really add to the igloo. The colours are bright, there is plenty of seating which gives that crowded feeling. Good job 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Babycrier! I LOVE his igloos! They are original, creative and super-fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it ok if I copy the sports bar? Not completely every single item, cause I'm not that rare, but can I? I'm not putting it online or anything, just for me and my sister to play in.

    ReplyDelete