Sunday 11 October 2015

Igloo Discoveries #91 : Andrew1801's igloo

Hogwarts igloo by Andrew1801
Hey guys! This igloo is from a while ago but it is made by quite possibly the best Kingdom igloo maker -- Andrew1801. This igloo is slightly different though because it's a Hogwarts igloo (the school from Harry Potter) and I love the detail. I especially love the classroom and common room. 

Let me know what you think of the igloo by rating it in the comments /10 and giving advice on how Andrew could improve the igloo!

5 comments:

  1. Very realistic and creative! I'd be able to identify it as Hogwarts right away. It has all the aspects of the school (classrooms, great hall, common room, library, train station). I'd rate this a 9.5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and detailed. I will give him a 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait yeah, you mentioned it was Hogwarts xD I only saw the kingdom part.
    Again, YAYAYAY HE'S ON THE BLOG! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is an exact copy of mine (except the top middle room) .-.

    ReplyDelete