Tuesday 13 October 2015

Hidden Village igloo by Race Agains

I apologize for the lack of igloos for the past few weeks. I've been very busy with projects and school work and I really haven't had much time to make new igloos. As you know, high school is a whole new experience. So today I show you an igloo I did several months ago. Here it is:

Hidden Village by Race Agains
I think that's all for today guys, I will try to post igloos more often. Also please let me know any suggestions to improve.

-Race

4 comments:

  1. 9/10, I don't like the flooring outside the igloo...make it weathered paths or something. Other wise amazing igloo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice igloo! I agree with Geeing about the flooring, the weathered paths would fit this igloo better. Maybe have some more variation of items? (Use some gray rocks instead of brown, gray caves instead of brown) Also, the one tall tree looks a little out of place, maybe put one on the other side too? I really like the design you used for the houses, though. 8/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disagree, using gray rocks is changing the color scheme in a bad way. The brown are just fine.

      Delete
  3. I think this is perfect. 10/10

    ReplyDelete