Friday 16 October 2015

Hotel Igloo Idea by Harry Cp!

Hotel igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Hotel lobby
  • Coffee Shop
  • Front desk
  • Seating
  • X2 Lifts (Elevators)
  • X5 Rooms
  • Interior rooms (x3 Visible)
After watching the new American Horror Story season 'Hotel', I really wanted to make a hotel igloo. Unfortunately, the interior rooms couldn't be executed well due to igloo boundaries (that's why only 3 are visible) but I still wanted to include the interior for roleplay. 

Let me know what you think of this quite simplistic igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks good, I can actually tell it's a hotel unlike some other igloos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you captured the feel of a hotel very nicely! I really like the elevators and hallways, most hotel igloos don't include those. The parts of the rooms you could include look nice as well. A little more detail in some sections would be nice, but of course the item limit probably won't allow that. 10/10

    ReplyDelete