Tuesday 20 October 2015

Day 1 | Haunted House igloo by Harry Cp [13 Nights Of Horror]

Haunted House [Remake] by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Sitting Room
  • Dining Room
  • Grand Staircase
  • Crystal Balls
  • Bedroom
  • X2 Corridors to further sections of the house
I really like how this igloo turned out and I was able to include a decent amount of detail. My favourite part of the igloo has to be the grand staircase, what about you? Check out the original igloo here before the remake.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

2 comments:

  1. hmm... 100/10 ;) can I do that?

    Let meh know... By the way thanks for following me on Twitter, Harry CP! I was so happy ;0

    The Halloween Party started... It's so cool. It reminded me of Five Night's At Freddy's since they were teleporting! anyways... Hope u enjoy!

    Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future. ;)

    ReplyDelete