Thursday 15 October 2015

KFC igloo ;)

Ayee my people

It's Zennyy 

Today I have made a KFC igloo because I have no inspiration at the moment :))). Just kidding. Maybe. Lol anyway here you go:
KFC igloo
This igloo includes:
  • A cheap soda fountain
  • 2 trashcans for your convenience :-)
  • Menu (the whiteboards)
  • The specials for the day (the 2 chalkboard things)
  • Bar-looking seating with a TV (there's no liquor though lolol)
  • 2 cash registers
  • Multiple seating areas

Please ignore these stupid fucking puffles in my igloo trying to ruin this pic, it was an accident okay??  On the other hand, I tried to fill in the blank spaces but I didn't really know what to put there, so suggestions and tips would be extremely helpful. Sorry if it looks boring af to you :/ But, yeah, please rate my igloo /10 and have a nice day! :-))

❤Zenny

6 comments:

  1. I like the layout. I think you should consider making the entrance a double door and add another whiteboard at the top of the igloo to be in line with the bookshelves beneath. I'm not really a fan of the kitchen/counter section.I think you should actually add a kitchen and consider putting bamboo tables behind the red ovens -- bring the whole counter front forward && remove the white screens. Possible more seating booths in the left and right middle sections, depending on item limit. Nice bar like seating area.

    8/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARN THOSE PUFFLES! XD but 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. - The flooring is uneven, I think using just a wood flooring instead of board walks would have been better and would have made it look less cramped -1.5
    -There is a LOT of red, but, if you would change the flooring to just a wood flooring, I think it would take care of that problem -1
    -There isn't a lot going on. You could have made a drink/silverware station in a corner, and maybe a drive-thru on the side to make it more fast-food-ish. -0.5

    7/10 - lots of potential though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, unfortunately oasis dosent have flooring, unless you meant making wood flooring with bowling allys. I tried to do that, but unfortunately I reached the igloo limit. Ty for your tips tho

      Delete
    2. Oasis has igloo limits??? My entire life was a lie.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete