Thursday 8 October 2015

Trick or treating igloo!!!!



HAPPY ALMOST HALLOWEEN!!!

Hey guys! today i have made a trick or treat igloo! ( and if you spot the birthday cake that's mine because it was my b day on October the 3rd pssh no biggy ;0) 

So yeah my igloo includes.....
Houses
Candy
orange trees
grave yard
camping thing 
pumkins

What do you rate this igloo out of 10?
Just a note i am sick so if you find it bad DONT BLAME IT ON ME BLAME IT ON MY TUMMY. and it was my birthday soooo....... :3

8 comments:

  1. This is really cool, I love the autumn colours and the diagonal effect. The center piece is nice too. Good job 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this igloo! One thing you can do, (if you have it) you can put the distant planet background so it feels more like a spooky halloween night. Overall, I'd give you 9.5/10 It's really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BDAY!! (late) MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY WAS 2 DAYS AGO!! XD

    ReplyDelete