Friday 2 October 2015

Goodbye! | BLACKMIST100

Hey guys, Mist here.

Today's igloo is the word "Bye."



I'm quitting Club Penguin altogether. Here's why in a nutshell:

School has started for most, if not all, of us by now. As I get older, I'm realizing that making more igloos cannot be one of my top priorities. It was a fun hobby, but looking at the big picture: who's gonna care besides the Club Penguin community? Is it going to help me in the long run? In other words, I'm trying to focus on my schoolwork and balance time between friends and family. Some of you are good balancing all of that and Club Penguin in your life and well... I'm not.

In short: I feel I'm too old for this now and it really hurt later if I continued.

Thank you Harry for allowing me to share my igloos on the blog. You were one of my top inspirations for the past four years.

Cya.

-Blackmist100

22 comments:

  1. NOOOO!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great life will miss woo :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have to agree :( Lela left Ellie left and now Blackmist left :(

      Delete
    2. like 80% of authors leave lmao

      Delete
  3. Bye we should keep in contact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bye Mist. It's sad to see you go, but I totally agree with your decision. I'd like to thank you for giving me an opportunity on The Igloo Challenge, it was a lot of fun. Good luck with school. I hope you can stop by and visit every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bye Sal! Thanks for supporting & thank you for being part of TIC. Good luck to you too.

      And I will probably still review igloos from time to time lol.

      Delete
  5. Bye! Good luck in the future

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww... We all understand why you have decided to quit and leave the blog. ))):
    Also i hope you have a great future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodbye Mist, best of luck in your bright future. Never forget the memories you've made along the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bye RaceAgains! I know you'll continue to post amazing igloos haha

      Delete
  9. Aw, bye Mist. Even though I've only known you for a short amount of time, I'm still going to miss you. Your igloos were amazing, and I wish you luck in your future. Goodbye. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zenny! It sucks we never really got to know each other but I know you're a great addition to the blog. Keep it up.

      Delete
  10. Yikes I still had one more igloo to post but this post was scheduled a long time ago so.. whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sad to see you go Mist :( you've had a long run here and produced some of my favourite ever igloos. I hope you do well with your schoolwork and life and keep in touch with us! Thanks for your great contributions to everything and letting me get involved with tic (and giving me good scores coughviccough). Best wishes, connor (Joey)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for being my inspiration. You made a group of the best igloo makers and they all became very close friends to me. It's not easy to stop doing what you've always done/liked but at least i got tons of good memories that i wouldn't have if I never met you.
    Netsky

    ReplyDelete