Monday 5 October 2015

Clothes Shop igloo

*throws confetti*



Brooke here.

So, as my first post, I present to you a clothes shop. I made this igloo a couple of months ago, but I still wanted to share it with you guys. Check it out:

Clothes Shop



 

It includes:
-2 floors to look for clothes
-4 cash registers
-Many clothing displays
-3 changing rooms.

Please let me know what you think of my clothes shop rating me out of 10. Also to help me out a little more, you can tell me what I can add of take out of the igloo in the comments. Hope you like it!

-Brooke :)

9 comments:

  1. First off, I loveee the layout for this igloo! Its reasonably neat and it looks like you put a lot of effort into it. The only problems are the rocks and the hedge trees, because I don't really think it fits in with the igloo. Also, the paper wall screens in the back look a tad messy, so I'd fix that as well. But overall I think you did a great job :) 8/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!, Also, do you know what I can replace the rocks and the trees with? I agree with the fact too tbh lol

      Delete
    2. Use walls or sides of fridges

      Delete
  2. this is not bad at all, I love how the layout is but i have to agree with Zenny Cpps its a tad messy the the idea you did was pretty cool I have to agree with Zenny on the whole thing

    8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dark colour scheme. Maybe change the paper wall screens at the back to the ones you used at the bottom. Maybe an entrance to the changing rooms too (use the pantry item) as well as an entrance to the shop. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Harry said, the dark theme looks good. Reminds me of Hollister or somewhere. I think it could've been carried out more throughly though. I like the checkout area but it's a bit bare. 8/10.

    ReplyDelete