Saturday 3 October 2015

SURPRISE -- Igloo Ideas [S5] Announcement

That's right! I have some BIG news to share with you... Igloo Ideas Season 5 will premiere THIS SUNDAY. Here are some details ::
  • The official name of the season is 'Igloo Ideas : The Remakes'
  • There will be no intro, instead a title card type intro will be used
  • Expect 2 igloos per episode
  • A NEW Before & After segment will be used 
  • The In Action segment will also return
Here is the official logo ::
{Click to see more clearly}
Have you been wondering which igloos will be the first to be remade? I haven't posted these igloos yet because I'm saving them for the premiere. Here is a preview...


Let me know your guesses in the comments and don't forget to tune in to Igloo Ideas this Sunday on my channel 'Myclubpenguintales' at 6pm (UK Time)

3 comments: