Saturday 17 October 2015

River Race igloo by Brooke

*throws confetti*

Brooke here.

So today, I present to you a igloo that is perfect for a summer igloo (Even though it's fall. Damn it Brooke) It's a river race igloo. My friend Quacky2006 actually helped me with this and I thank her for that. Check it out:

River Race Igloo


We wanted to include a snack bar or some sort of convenience food cart but the dang 99 item limits said said to me, "Nice try, now go stand in the corner and think about why you tried to disobey me."

This igloo includes:

-2 boats to race in
-3 towels to sit/lie down on
-4 wooden couches

Rate me out of 10 and tell me if I should add or take out anything. Again, shoutout  to Quacky2006 for helping me with this igloo. One last thing, I don't know if it shows on your guys' screen but my font's different from my draft so please ignore it if my text is in bold or tiny writing. Bai! *disappears*

-Brooke

3 comments:

  1. Nice igloo! I like the boat design, but one chair is kinda sticking out from the boat on the right. The forest location would have looked nice with this igloo, but I realize that can't be changed now. Lastly, it seems like you just filled the middle with rare items. Overall, 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the chair thing xd. After I took the pic and emptied my igloo, I noticed it and I was like, "Life just wants to overcome me with problems." lol

      Delete