Monday 31 March 2014

Nature Reserve by Lildudee10

Hi Guys!

Lil here and it's time for me to show you my Nature reserve. I made this last week, and I'm quite proud of it! It's one of my favourite recent igloos that I have created :)

So, this igloo is very outdoorsy and features.....

  • Small camping area for birdwatchers/fishers etc.
  • Fruit patch/allotment spot.
  • Two symmetrical seating areas completed with small trees and flower patches
  • River area 
  • Bridge
  • Scenery including flowers, small ponds, mountains, vines and of course..... tall trees! 
Lildudee10's Nature Reserve



Tell me what you think of this igloo, I hope you like it :)

-Lil x

3 comments:

  1. I really like this one... Its very pretty and I like the color scheme. Everything seems to compliment each other, 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a beautiful camping site, the only I don't understand is the middle part, I think you should have put a waterfall there. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! This igloo is my entry for TIC (the igloo challenge), i hope i make it to top 10!

    ReplyDelete