Wednesday 2 July 2014

Fourth of July Neighborhood!

I was inspired by Rob's igloo ideas, so I thought why not make a Fourth of July Neighborhood? I absolutely love how this igloo turned out! Get your red, white, and blue on to witness this igloo! It includes: a parade with 2 floats, a park with fireworks display and 2 homes. Check it out!
Fourth of July Neighborhood in action!
I'm thinking about doing an in-action segment for all of my new igloos. What do you think? I'd love to hear your feedback. Comment below with a score out of 10!

3 comments:

  1. *** Special *** creds to mist for the nutcracker idea <3
    10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little messy but otherwise very colourful and perfect 9/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and you gave me an idea for a Canada day igloo but idk Canada has nothing interesting so I decided to do 12 July for Northern Ireland but there's no items for that so like no.

      Delete