Sunday 19 October 2014

Authorversary and Halloween igloo!

Hey Guys!

It's Lil here and today (October 19th) is a kind of a special day for me. Today it is my one year authorversary on this blog as well as my main penguin (Lildudee10)'s 5th birthday on Club Penguin (woo)! For me it doesn't feel like I've been posting on this blog for a whole year, but I'm so grateful for all the friends I've made here and the opportunities the blog has given me to improve/develop my igloos and showcase them here :) I remember making that first post this time last year and it was such an exciting time (I even promised two igloos a week lol, that didn't last long). 

It's such an awesome journey and we're like a family here. Also I can't believe I haven't gone mad from over 5 years of CP.

I can't thank everyone enough for all the support, ratings and friendships♥

Anyway, the igloo I'm posting today is a Halloween igloo I worked on for quite a while and I think it turned out pretty good. I wasn't too sure what to name this igloo so I think I might call it a 'spooky town'. It includes...

  • 7 spoooky houses
  • Pumpkin patches
  • Graveyard
  • Pumpkins and other eerie accessories
  • 2 dark caves
Lildudee10's Spooky town
(Ignore the text at the top the screenshot is from my twitter pictures).
Once again I would like to say a big thankyou to everyone who has been helping and supporting me this past year whether it may be from simply leaving ratings on my igloos or being a great friend through everything. And hey, maybe I'll stick around for another year ;) Huge thanks to Harry for letting me be an author all this time and being a great friend for 4 years of my cp adventure!

Just to see how much I've improved after a year on the blog let's take a look at my first ever igloo posted on the 19th of October 2013:
I know what you're thinking: ew.
Me too, but this just proves how far a little determination and encouragement can go.
(Especially from me, I'm lazy at these kind of things).

Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you're all having a wonderful day. Happy authorversary to Netsky for tomorrow and tons of other authors over this month!


Don't forget to tell me what you think about my Halloween igloo and cya next week :)

Byeeee! 

~Lil

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sidenotes:
Next week I'm going to be posting a collaboration igloo, which is something I've never done before (eek).

3 comments:

  1. I love the igloo so much and I love all of your igloos and I love you're personality you're a great 'asset' to the blog and it's been amazing, sorry I haven't been on so much school work and social life problems *eye roll* perhaps you could tell me if you've bought DIVERGENT INSURGENT or ALLEGIANT yet and if so if you have read them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good Lil! 9/10! And congrats on your authorversary!

    ReplyDelete