Monday 6 October 2014

Lil vs Cutie - Halloween Edition!

Hey!

It's Lil here and it's time for *drumroll*......
This months Lil vs Cutie which is the Halloween Edition!

Since it's October me and my sister decided we'd both make trick or treat neighbourhood igloos to celebrate the spooky holiday. If you're new here of unfamiliar with Lil vs Cutie, it is just a contest me and my sister do monthly where we both make an igloo of the same theme and you decide in the comments who's igloo is best, and then it is added to the scores which I am keeping record of. Currently, I am in the lead by a couple of points but can Cutie pull through this month?

Lil's Igloo:
So, let's get a look at each of the igloos. 
First up is my halloween trick or treat neighbourhood igloo which includes:

  • Three houses
  • Halloween decor including candy bowls, skulls, pumpkins, ghosts etc.
  • Night time location
  • River feature
Lildudee10's Trick or Treat neighbourhood
Cuties Igloo:
Next up, take a look at Cuties igloo, which includes:

  • Three cabins
  • Large River
  • Spooky house
  • Halloween decor e.g. candy, pumpkins, graves etc.
Cutiepie813's Halloween Trick or Treat neighbourhood
So, who's Halloween igloo did you prefer? Remember, each was the theme of trick or treat neighbourhood. Vote your favourite in the comments below and be honest! We appreciate every vote and comment :) Thankyou!

See you next week!
~Lil

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sidenotes:
Just a quick note to say I will probably be posting one of Cutiepie813's igloo's next week as I broke my wrist last week and it can be a bit of a struggle but we will see. Thank's for reading, have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Neither of them really looked like a neighborhood, but I'm gonna go with Cutie's igloo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Lil's. If you want to make a neighbourhood igloo don't include natural features such as hills or rivers or it turns into cottages. The theme worked better with Cutie's but both lack the Halloween vive. I like Lil's layout and colour more though so I vote her. Not your best guys but everything else seems to be okay. Is this what Halloween is like in England's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! We don't decorate much in England, it stays quite minimal.

      Delete
    2. Same here we have a pumpkin and that's it.

      Delete
  3. i actaully think this is a tie :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutiepie! it's so unique and out of the box. also i finally met her yesterday and she added me!

    ReplyDelete