Saturday 4 October 2014

NEW AUTHOR : HELP WANTED

With Rem leaving us recently, we're looking for a replacement! If you think you would be up to joining us please contact via : Youtube 'Send a message' /OR/ Twitter 'Direct message'. If you have lightshot, feel free to post your audition igloo in the comments of this post. 

Things you'll need to consider before entering :


  • You must be active, offer suggestions on other people's igloos, doesn't have to be every post. You also need to be posting regularly, preferably once a week.
  • You should be reliable. Not quitting anytime soon and will be around long enough to sustain your position as an author.
  • You should be pretty good at igloo making. We want you to impress us with your creativity. Colleges and Kingdoms are over-rated, what do you have to offer? Try and be original.
  • You would also have to send me your email address (privately) so blogger can add you as an author. You would also need a blogger account.
  • When making posts, you need to show a screenshot of your igloo. The best way to do this is through Lightshot, a print screening program.
That's about everything you need to know. There will be 2 rounds of auditioning :
  • First Round : I'm looking to see how good you are at igloo making. Are you creative? Are you original? 
  • Second Round : If you pass the 1st set of auditions, I'll contact you to let you know and you'll move onto the second set of auditions. There is a certain something I'm looking for in the 2nd round of auditions but this is top secret!
There isn't a set date for when auditions are closed but I hope to move some people onto round 2 at the end of next week. 

Good luck! I hope to have someone new join us very soon :)


http://xat.com/mistermango

30 comments:

  1. i wanna be author to :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WOULD LIKE TO BE AUTHOR http://prntscr.com/4szkvf

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I anna be all I ever wanna be is yeah yeah somebody to you sorry but is is like X factor room and arena auditions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wasnt asking a question meant to say THIS is like not is it like my bad

      Delete
  4. Author you say? THIS IS MY GAME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok heres my igloo
    http://prntscr.com/4t4zut
    its a ghost town igloo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an entry! http://prntscr.com/4tpx9t

    i also sent you a message on YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://prntscr.com/4tq3ws
    Do note that I use FreePenguin now, due to Mirai being closed. Yes, I can and will provide something new and fresh if I get to round 2.
    Also, my Twitter account is Pinky86352, and that's the account where I'll DM you my email.

    ReplyDelete
  8. id love to see a new author :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey i would like to be a author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have long left, so make sure your entry is sent SOON!

      Delete
  10. I will audition is like a few. I'm taking a month to 6 break from xat. Thank you all for support

    ReplyDelete
  11. Meet me on sever sleet if u wanna see my iggy

    my name is rsp8265

    cya there harry

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey nevermind

    here my iggy http://prntscr.com/4umff3

    ReplyDelete
  13. MIRAI WAS CLOSED ?! I MISS A LOT XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you can import your inventory on cp plus

      Delete
  14. Hey harry here is my igloo! http://prntscr.com/4vmmr4 Its a mansion for 2! the top part is my fav! since I made it to round 2!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have people made it to round 2 yet?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking forward to the results!

    ReplyDelete