Friday 31 October 2014

My Halloween Igloo Ideas!


Happy Halloween everyone! I love making Halloween themed igloos because there are many haunted/Halloween themed items in Club Penguin. Throughout my YouTube series, Igloo Ideas, I have made many Halloween themed Igloo Ideas and I want to share them with you, all in one post. 

I started making igloo ideas for YouTube back in 2011 so hopefully the igloos gradually improve as you scroll down the page... let's get started!

Area 51 (Igloo Ideas : Season 1)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh7e9mZPqpNxTiWzyO51fVnaUrBcGwjtNjlGXOuBsK8maUbGXliMZxU3qrY48jjJmJ09xb5LGRD5KAGH0QUPrF9smkjdP630FBl8vIpQ9zj1_ycrJ_YWskPjoWMheydriANmeKgr6mTKiRo/s1600/Area+51.png

"Trick Or Treat" (Igloo Ideas : Season 1)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg7evK8o1JEMpmA_ImFLOmnaf4wOij5FjGdauwlDBuer8nN3DbZvfau3VvQWqSTKeQoAx8SVnYShFHdZTDF2fPew02w2yFpekMBVcgoz_o4kuC32KIq_rJHFEFRNiJA9Jq-sIyabr-S7XUW/s1600/Trick+or+treat.png 

Haunted House (Igloo Ideas : Season 2)

Haunted Alley (Igloo Ideas : Season 2)

Halloween Town (Igloo Ideas : Season 3)

Walk In The Woods (Igloo Ideas : Season 4)

Creepy Cabin (Igloo Ideas : Season 4)

And that is every Halloween igloo I have ever made, I hope you enjoyed looking at these igloos and hopefully you noticed some improvement between the first igloo and the latest igloo! Which is your favourite? Let me know in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. My favourite will have to be the walk in the woods! :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could definitely see some progress going on here.

    ReplyDelete