Saturday 25 October 2014

Creepy Cabin igloo

Hey! We're getting really close to Halloween now and since my last Halloween themed igloo (click here to see it) didn't go down too well with you guys because it was a bit messy, I decided to give the theme another go and make a different Halloween igloo. Lela suggested that from the last igloo, the cabin was too small so I expanded on that idea and decided to make a Creepy Cabin igloo, take a look :

Creepy Cabin igloo by Harry Cp
This Igloo Includes :
  • Cabin exterior
  • Cabin interior
  • Stairs to take you to more of the cabin
  • Pumpkin patch
  • Gate entrance
Hopefully you prefer this igloo over the other one. Let me know what you think in the comments by leaving a rating /10 and helpful suggestions to improve my igloo.

Ps. All of the igloo locations have been converted into night time for the Halloween Party. The Distance Planet location, used in this igloo, looks really great with a night sky rather than a purple sky.


NEW Cp Reviewed post : WHAT CLUB PENGUIN SHOULD DO TO OUR PLAYERCARDS

6 comments:

  1. I love this igloo, it's wonderful! I love how you displayed the interior and exterior in a neat and symmetrical way as it worked so well. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. This igloo is amazin! Im glad you use my tips! I love the cabin its sooo roomy! I love the outside too! Its very creative and the colors truly match! 10!10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lil - I love the interior/exterior layout. It looks amazing! 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry,
    Umm...well...you...seem...um..you...umm....i...umm..i

    LOL you didnt change what i told u to but it is still great. 9/10 cause its not my thing lol.

    ReplyDelete