Wednesday 22 October 2014

Walk In The Woods Igloo + 7000 Igloo Likes

Today I present an original igloo idea titled 'Walk In The Woods'. This igloo is perfect timing for Halloween next week!! This is also the most fun I've had making an igloo for a while and in my opinion, the igloo turned out quite well. Outdoor themed igloos are my favourite to make and you are less likely to hit item limit so early on in the igloo editing process as opposed to indoor themed igloos. Take a look at the igloo :

Walk In The Woods igloo by Harry Cp
This Igloo Includes :
  • The woods entrance
  • Pumpkin garden
  • Toxic waste pool of slime
  • Graveyard
  • Cave
  • Abandoned (?) cabin
Creative Elements :
  • The Crystal Ball item used behind the Mysterious Mist to look like the figure in the ball is connected with the mist
  • The Lamp Post item used for the cobwebs in the far left of the igloo. 
I used a different approach when designing this igloo. I started by placing the Tallest Trees randomly in the igloo and then worked on filling the individual spaces between the trees and having the spaces connect in some way.

This igloo also proved popular with penguins on Blizzard which you will see when the episode is released (In Action episode segment). As a result of its popularity, this igloo helped me reach the achievement on 7000 igloo likes :D


What do you think of this igloo? I would love to hear what you think! Leave a comment telling me what you think of this igloo and don't forget to leave a rating /10.

NEW Episode of Igloo Ideas premieres today! Stay tuned to my channel

8 comments:

  1. 6/10 cause you didnt remove the items i told u to. I accept u might not wanna remove them but with out the items being removed it is a 6/10. If you removed the items it would be a 10/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You circled about 20 items. The igloo would have had blank and boring spaces if I removed everything you circled - it would end up being dirt, trees and graves overall.

      Delete
    2. Oh lol Just remove some.

      Delete
  2. 7.5/10. It seems a bit messy and slightly overcrowded, in my opinion. It's not your best work, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the little details you put into this, like the spiderwebs on the trees. I really like the left side of the igloo, but the other half is confusing. "Walk in the wood" is not the best name for this igloo with the pumpkin patch, graves etc maybe "Spooky Halloween Forest" would be better. Overall 7.5/10, but I think this igloo has potential.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5/10 cuz its very strange. Like u tried to make it detail but u tried adding more items by adding a pumpkin ptach. Plus if its suppose to be night then why does the forest have bright colors? You could have switch the tall trees to a night theme. Plus the cabin is too small. ALTHOUGH i love how u tried to make it creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know the can name?

    -Char

    ReplyDelete