Wednesday 1 October 2014

French Town [Igloo Ideas]

Today is Wednesday which means it's time for my midweek NEW video!! Today's Igloo Ideas episode is actually kind of special because it's my favourite igloo I've ever made. It might not be your favourite but it is definitely mind and scored perfect 10s in the comments when I first posted it on the blog back in spring. So, here it is :


"Sit back and take in the sights of France in the French Town"

Igloo Features :
- Riverside cafes, Band stage, Artists area, Homes above the boardwalk, Food store, Seating

Next Episode :
- Cooking Classes


As always, please leave a comment on the video telling me what you liked or disliked about the igloo. Leave a rating /10 so I know what you think! If you enjoyed the video don't forget to like it and subscribe for more videos like this:)

====================================================

Check out this video Avika made for us :D 

 

Club Penguin Reviews :
http://cpreviewed.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. ik ik its so lame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a review about item recolours like the ones in the October catalogue. Also this is also my favourite igloo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cool igloo, Harry. Also, you spelled Akiva as Avika. =P

    ReplyDelete