Saturday 25 October 2014

Hello. :)

Hi everyone, shocker to see me here, right?

Well, I have a message for of you.
I'm quitting.
I'm starting to drift away from CP & realize that it isn't as much fun as it used to be, I feel like I need to move on from this stuff, I need to grow up & interact with the world more. I'm sorry to let the blog down, I'll visit sometimes (on CP & the chat), but I'll be interacting with the world more.
I am leaving this blog with a remark.

Goodbye all, love yall so much. (:

- Cara

11 comments:

  1. I'll miss y'all too now run back to Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol "quitting" sike see you soon caro !!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww ill miss u and when we tced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh Cara we will all miss you! You are a great friend you will never be forgotten! :') We will miss! ily cara! Goodbye! :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bye Cara :( We'll miss you talk to us on xat and stuff♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. bye cara u will be missed allot clubpenguin wouldnt be the same with out u

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll miss you a lot Cara! Goodbye :(. Talk to us on xat sometime ♥?

    ReplyDelete