Saturday 18 October 2014

Heyo

Hey, I'm the new author! Some of you already know me, but for those of you who don't...

My name is Verde Sal, but you can call me Sal, Verde, whatever really. I've been a big fan of Club Penguin for almost 7 years now. I have been making igloos "professionally" for almost a year. Making igloos was inspired by guys like Crazy Temple and Im Jad, who just advertise them in the town. One day I decided, "I can do that." And I did. :P



You can add me on CP if you'd like, my username is just Verde Sal. My account on Clubpenguin+ is also Verde Sal. The only servers I'm ever on are Blizzard, Tundra, and Sleet.

Anyway, I think this is gonna be a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to my next post. See yaa around,

Verde Sal

15 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog, Verde! :)
    I'm very happy you have joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited to see your igloos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh man i thought i would make it. *sigh* this is not my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lela, I thought your igloos were great. When another spot for author opens, I think you have a good chance. ;)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. dude your igloos are 10x better than mine while im a big flop.

      Delete
    4. It's okay Lela, I didn't make it either, at least you made it to round two, I didn't even make it that far lol. Just don't give up!

      Delete
    5. Tiny, your igloos are getting better each day. Keep practising :)

      Delete
    6. Thanks harry and I will keep practicing :)

      Delete
  4. Welcome Sal!! So glad you made it aw

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to the blog Verde, I hope you enjoy the blog(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sal!! Looking forward to seeing your igloos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Verde Sal, I always knew you would be an author, good job. :)

    ReplyDelete