Thursday 23 October 2014

Public Toilets igloo [In Action]

It's that time again... time for a new igloo ideas episode! Today I take you back to an igloo I made during the Job Duty production. I was struggling to make a new igloo for the series and instead decided to make a comedic igloo after many failed attempts at a Music Shop. Take a look at my Public Toilets igloo :


This Igloo Includes :
  • Male toilets
  • Female Toilets
  • Urinal
  • Male toilets' sinks
  • Female toilets' sinks
  • Turnstiles
  • Paying desks
Let me know what you think of this igloo in the YouTube comments by leaving a rating /10 and leaving any helpful suggestions to improve my igloo.
Thanks guys! You'll be seeing a lot more igloo videos lately as we count down the final episodes in Season 3... stay tuned for the new video this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. lol sounds funny "Public Toliets in Action"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol i agree with geeing. Like, you r filmkng in the public toilets which u r! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw its a 9/10 but i did a 9/10 cuz my concious is yelling at me. So i like the way how u created the toilets and the baby changing thkngy and the entrsnce. BUT i dont like how u use the items 4 the baby thingy plus wut r those thkings on the entrance? Anyways good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually tried making one of these a few months ago, but it looked stupid so I tore it down. XD Anyway, this is actually a good public toilet igloo. 9/10

    ReplyDelete