Wednesday 15 October 2014

Cooking Classes Igloo [VIDEO] & Season 4 SNEAK PEEK

I have just released the 24th episode of Igloo Ideas in Season 3 which is titled 'Cooking Clases'. This igloo was suggested to me and I decided to take on the challenge. If you watch The Great British Bake Off, I was inspired by the set up of the show and incorporated some of themes into my igloo. Take a look:


This igloo includes :
  • Freezer
  • Food Stock
  • Teaching area
  • x4 Working Desks
Make sure to leave a comment on the video telling me what you think of the igloo as well as a rate /10. Subscribe for more new videos every week! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you didn't know, I started work on Igloo Ideas [S4] this week and I have just finished the new logo, take a look :



I think the new logo has a sense of freshness to it which will hopefully match the igloos featured in the new season - more creative than ever before!

I also finished the new intro for the season this week, it's basically a modified version of the Season 3 intro with some enhancements. I hope to share it soon :)

NEW Cp Reviewed Post : HALLOWEEN PARTY 2014 : EVERYTHING WE KNOW SO FAR

No comments:

Post a Comment