Sunday 12 October 2014

Trick or Treat

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts lately! But I'm back with another post. Since Halloween is near, I decided to get into Halloween spirit and make a Trick or Treat Igloo! So enough of me talking, here's the igloo!

Click for a close-up image!
Well here it is! I like how this igloo turned out. Very Halloween-ish if I do say so myself. I was originally going to do 4 houses but then it occurred to me that the igloo boundaries wouldn't let me do that so I just put one small house in the middle. I tried to make stairs on the left. There's actually a little neighborhood by me and you have to take stairs to get there which is what inspired me with this igloo. Anyways, feel free to rate this igloo out of 10 in the comments below. Is there anything you think I can improve on for my next igloo? Have a super awesome splendid terrific fantastic day! Bye!

- AllyCP

11 comments:

  1. I really liked how you made the inside of the houses with the welcome mats, candy, and heck, even the walls were awesome lol. The rest of the igloo looks pretty good, except I would have liked to see a little more variety in the houses. Also the stairs are pretty good lol. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this igloo! I have never seen anyone do a trick or treat igloo like this before! I like the color scheme and how you made the house the same height as the door. I don't see anything wrong with this igloo, expect the awkward gate on the lower left, but I'll give you a 10/10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it! So awesome and halloween-ish :) I think it's a cool way to do a trick or treat igloo too because I've never seen it done like this and I love the way you made the houses :) 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it but what is the house from the last Halloween igloo??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're asking about the furniture items I used to make the houses, they're called the Haunted House Entrance and the Haunted House Wall.

      Delete
  5. Despite the houses not seeming to have much depth, I am quite impressed. The furniture you used in the houses were used creatively to make a believable interior. The house interior too, does seem to have an eerie feel for Halloween as per the dull color choices.

    Rough rating: 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  6. what did you use for the floor inside the house

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg thanks harry

    ReplyDelete