Thursday 9 October 2014

Flag Igloos : Compilation

Yesterday I released the final igloo of Igloo Ideas [S3] which will be apart of the last episode along with 4 other flag igloos. As a celebration of the flags, I thought I'd show you them all, side by side! Here they are :

United Kingdom Flag

Ireland Flag
South Korea Flag














Macedonia Flag














That rounds up the 4 flag igloos :) Is your country one of the flags? I would love to hear what your favourite out of the 4 is. Let me know in the comments:)

My New Video :

4 comments:

  1. I love all 4 equally and yes my country is the first one God save the queen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol u said u hated the Union lmao

      Delete
    2. I did I wish the UK could split up and become a commonwealth under the queen because England are annoying af but Wales n all they're ok. The queen is great and so is the monarchy but the uk is really getting a bit annoying.

      Delete