Friday 24 October 2014

Haunted Castle Igloo - HALLOWEEN EDITION by Mel

Hey guys! Mel here!

Today I bring you a Halloween Edition Igloo. It is a Haunted Castle Igloo. Since we all know Halloween is approaching on this spooky month, October, why not making something spooky, old, and nice? 

WARNING: THIS IGLOO WAS MADE ON CLUB PENGUIN +, A CLUB PENGUIN PRIVATE SERVER WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO PLACE ITEMS ANYWHERE IN THE IGLOO.

Here it is:
Haunted Castle Igloo by Mel
This igloo includes:

  • A Castle;
  • x2 Pumpkin Patches;
  • A Slime Lake with a broken patch;
  • Graves;
  • A bat;
  • x2 Haunted Statues

I had a lot of fun making this igloo, since I inspired myself in some portuguese (kind of creepy) monuments and made things as haunted as possible. 
And you? What do you think? Comment your thoughts with a score ?/10 below!

~Melanie

9 comments:

  1. Mel, this is incredible! Brilliant item usage to form the architecture of the castle. I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. This igloo is absolute perfection, if I listed everything I loved then it would go on literally forever. This is a beautiful igloo and you're very talented♥ 10/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Lil thank you so much ♥

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. 10/10 The castle could be neatened up a bit but everything else was on point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree, but thank you lots! :D

      Delete
  4. Incredible! Though I totally agree with Harry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear Geeing! Thanks :)

      Delete