Wednesday 17 December 2014

12 Days of Igloos : Day Four

The 9th place winner needs no introduction, because she just won yesterday! I really loved this igloo and wish I could've ranked it higher, but like I said on the first day the competition was just so stiff. I present Jayden28's Snowball Fight Igloo!
I just love how she made the snow structures complex and unusual. Unlike most snowball fights, she didn't go the simple route by having two sides, but rather took it to the next level and made it more of a snowball war! Awesome!

4 comments:

  1. cool! I like it a lot! I wish i could make that amazing snowball war. Your a very good and strong player!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Jayden love it! weldone fwiend!
    Cutiepie813

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! The layout is great, especially since there's not much you can do with a snowball fight. A few alignment issues, but it's hard to align the snow walls. 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Ellie, not much you can do with a snowball fight. I think you should have given the igloo a location for the snowball fight, perhaps you could of added trees and tall rocks? I wish the lower half was symmetrical.

    7/10

    ReplyDelete