Saturday 13 December 2014

Winter Cabin igloo

Oohh, not long until Christmas now, who is excited? I know I am :) To get you feeling festive, here is my Winter Cabin igloo which featured in the finale of Buy Our House :

Winter Cabin Exterior igloo by Harry Cp
 This Igloo Includes :
  • Pathway
  • Frozen pond
  • Snowmen
  • Lake
  • Cabin exterior
  • Snowy garden

Winter Cabin Interior igloo by Harry Cp
This Igloo Includes :
  • Christmas decorated sitting room
  • x2 Bedrooms
  • Kitchen
  • Dining area
As always, please comment with a rating /10 and any helpful suggestions that could help improve my igloo! Happy Holidays!

NEW CP Reviewed post : SHOULD THE PET SHOP HAVE A SECOND FLOOR?

2 comments:

  1. Exterior: The layout is great, but the roof is a little messy and I'm not a fan of the flowers - they're too bright and colorful, plus it's too spring/summery for a winter cabin. Same with the wooden walks, they just stand out a lot in terms of color scheme. I don't really like the birdbath either, it seems a bit random - like it's in the middle of an iceskating rink... it just doesn't fit for me. 8.5/10

    Interior: Flawless - very well done. I see nothing wrong. 10/10

    Total: 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://theexperienceofcp.blogspot.com/2014/12/factory-igloo-contest.html

    New Factory Igloo Contest

    ReplyDelete