Sunday 21 December 2014

National Winter Park igloo by Harry Cp

Hello everyone, any luck of a White Christmas? Maybe not, but in Club Penguin anything is possible and so I created a wintry igloo. There could be some debate about what this igloo is called because originally I had in mind Caving with a winter theme but truthfully, after finishing it could be several things. A Winter Hike, a Mountain Expedition, Winter Caving Expedition etc. and finally Lela helped me and came up with "National Winter Park". Take a look :

National Winter Park by Harry Cp
This Igloo Includes :
  • Lake
  • Bridge
  • 7 Caves
  • Mountains
  • Ponds
  • Trees
It's a shame that the larger caves couldn't have the light in the entrance available to turn off because I wanted them to have a darker entrance like the smaller caves so I had to use pianos to make them a little darker. I only have two of the smaller caves which proved a small problem when making this igloo. 

Tell me what you think about this igloo by leaving a comment below with a rating /10. Any advice is welcome, especially as I have some items spare from not hitting the item limit.

18 comments:

  1. 4.5/10 ok i get this is a park and its supposed to have caves... BUT YOU ADDED A LITTLE TOO MUCH
    but you are going to say 'thats the point' this caves look like they are not supposed to be there.... you added them in really weird spots and you spammed them a lot.
    the mountain in the midddle... ITS FLOATING ON WATER! and whats the point of putting a bird wash behind anyone can reach it and see the bird bathe in it
    the flower on the bottom... its too summer-y to be in a winter igloo
    honestly this igloo just looks like spam caves/water/tree city

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you be CAPS DUDE!

      Delete
    2. WELL THAT JUST STUPID he did a NICE JOB ON THIS IGGY!

      Delete
  2. Yo Jayleen, watch that grammar sweetheart. And I love Sailor Moon but tht won't convince me. Now back to the content, ehhh, why did you post his igloos like you claimed it was yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU went on my blog?

      Delete
    2. Yes I did? Can't I go there? I'm forbidden? FY, the CPU is mine.

      Delete
  3. WOW HARRYCP did a good job on this i don't know i to take a picture on my club penguin iggy but HOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Print screen. You can also use a program called Lightshot which is what I use.

      Delete
  4. I have to agree with Mario... I'm not a fan. It does look like you spammed caves/water/trees, and there's no definite layout (kinda looks like you placed caves in random spots and worked your way around them). Also, the light in the caves is a bit too bold (plus, why would the caves be lighted up anyway? It's a national park, not a camp ground - people wouldn't be building fires in shelters - and there aren't natural light sources in caves). Plus, the flowers don't fit seeing as it's supposed to be set in the winter. 5/10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4.5/10
    This looks real messy...
    It looks like you've just spammed trees,rivers and caves everywhere...
    But we all learn from our mistakes, Btw to me, this doesn't look much like a national winter park....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARE YOU BE MEAN TO THIS IGLOO IT WONDER NOT YOU

      Delete
    2. Jayleen, she's not being mean, she's just giving constructive criticism.

      Delete
    3. OTHER don't call me jayleen call me Alice5941 know as my penguin name

      Delete
    4. Dude, your user says that.
      plus dont be dramatic (just saying)

      Delete
  6. Shut the fuck up ''Alice5941'' c:

    ReplyDelete